Unaccompanied teeangers between 12 and 17 years old.
A2 and above
- Improve student's overall level of French and strengthen speaking skills
- Practise French while doing sports and creative activities
- Foster exchanges within a multicultural environment
- Reinfoce basic language skills such as grammar, vocabulary, spelling
Unaccompanied students follow the entire program.
Communicative learner-centered approach based on authentic documents.
Access to multimedia language labs for individual instruction.
Active learning strategies :
- Role plays, debates
- Pair + group work filmed for critical analysis
In the afternoon the students can do a wide variety of activities based on the French language organised and supervised by the teachers.
- creative writing
- working on songs
- role plays and writing sketches (filmed in the TV studio with viewing and feedback in the classroom).
- boardgames : reflection, strategy and diplomacy, games encouraging intercultural communication
These fun activities are planned by the teachers according to the students' preferences and the points covered in the training programme.
Lunches: supervised by CAREL staff
- a different activity every day!
- programme defined with the teenagers at the beginning of the week
- orienteering, cross cultural teamwork, Olympic Games
- beach-volley, work park, jump park, stand up paddle, kayak
- tree-climbing, climbing
- laser games, bowling
- horse-riding, golf
Saturday - excursion : discovery of iconic places of the region.
- 15 students maximum for group
- Monday to Friday, 5 hours par day / 25 hours per week
- Saturday excursion for courses of 2 weeks or more
- Recommended minimum stay : 2 weeks.
Host family accommodation:
- Arrival on Sunday evening and departure on Saturday morning
- Half board from Monday to Friday
- Full board on Saturday and Sunday (for 2 week stay or longer)
29th June to 31st July 2020
1 week : 816,00 €
2 weeks : 1 730,00 €
3 weeks : 2 644,00 €
4 weeks : 3 558,00 €