Adults and students 18 or over.
A1 to C1 (Beginner to Advanced)
- Improving oral and written comprehension, oral and written expression in various real-life situations (social interaction, speaking in front of an audience, debating, letters and reports, etc.).
- Encouraging linguistic autonomy for more advanced students who must perform communicative tasks in a professional or academic context,
- Reinforcing basic linguistic structures : grammar, vocabulary, spelling, punctuation, etc.
- Developing fluency and building confidence when speaking.
The program is determined and designed in accordance with the student's level and his/her objectives. Our program, based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages scale (CEFR) are created to enable learners to achieve their objectives quickly. Our courses are based upon proven teaching methodologies and textbooks for foreign adult learners, authentic documents and learning material designed by the CAREL.
- 15 students maximum per group,
- from Monday to Friday, 25 hours per week,
- length : from one week to several months (long-term courses).
Optional : private lessons can be requested for an additional fee (please contact us).
All year round.
Specific dates for beginners : 13/01, 02/03, 11/05, 06/07, 03/08, 07/09, 05/10.
Optional : Bright Language or TCF tests, DELF, DALF certificates.
Per week : 360,00 €
Extra individual lesson (1h) : 65,00 € / lesson