- to develop communication skills
- to improve listening and reading comprehension, speaking and writing
- to reinforce basic language structures : grammar, vocabulary, spelling, etc.
- to enrich knowledge of the French culture through thematic activities
The major part of the work is concentrated on the completion of auto-corrective activities (exercises corrected directly by the computer), non auto-corrective exercises (work on written expression sent for correction by the trainer) and telephone conversations.
The trainer is committed to sending the corrections of the activities and personalised advice (via the platform) within 24 hours from Monday to Friday during the duration of the training.
The training also includes :
- the provision of communication tools (discussion forums, mailbox)
- the access to additional practice exercises, a grammar summary and a glossary
2 formats :
- e-formation 30 : 30 hours of tutored training
- e-formation 35 : 35 hours of tutored training including 5 hours of telephone conversation
The learners receive three documents at the end of the training :
- an end of course certificate stating the duration and objectives of the course
- a report of the training which includes an evaluation of the skills acquired
- a certificate of attendance
e-formation 30 : 630 €
e-formation 35 : 1 039,50 €