- to acquire the examination technique in the 4 skills : listening and reading comprehension, speaking and writing
- to develop strategies to suceed in the different tests
- to improve linguistic level
- to enrich vocabulary and sociocultural knowledge
The contents depend on the level of the student and on the diploma they wish to have.
The proposed programmes are based on the description of levels of the CEFR and on the criteria of success required by the CIEP :
- to improve language skills
- familiarisation with the organisation of the exam (the differents parts, timing, scoring)
- practice exercises corrected and analysed by the trainer
Means and pedagogical ressources :
- authentic documents, annals, DELF / DALF subjects
- language laboratories (listening comprehension)
- TV studio (practice for oral production)
- multimedia workshop (practice using authentic audio documents)
It is possible to do a general French intensive training course of one or more weeks beforehand.
From 16th to 20th March 2020, from 15th to 19th June 2020, from 9th to 13th November 2020.
The students are given two documents at the end of the training :
- an end of course certificate stating the duration and objectives of the course
- a report of the training which includes an evaluation of the skills acquired
1 week : 360 Euros