French Intensive course
General French intensive course
General French Intensive course
- improving oral and written comprehension, oral and written expression in various real-life situations (social interaction, speaking in front on an audience, debating, letters and reports, etc.)
- encouraging linguistic autonomy for more advanced students who must perfom communicative tasks in a professional or academic context
- reinforcing basic linguistic structures : grammar, vocabulary, spelling, punctuation, etc.
- developing fluency and building confidence when speaking
Our program, based on the CEFR scale, are created to enable learners to acheive their objectives quickly.
Our courses are bases upon proven teaching methodologies and textbooks for foreign adult learners, authentic documents and activities :
- in language laboratory
- in computer laboratory
- in television studio to re-enact real-life situations
Option : 1-hour extra individual lessons are possible after class
At the end of the course, the CAREL will give a skills assessment sheet and a course certificate.
All year-round. Contact us
Admissions for beginners : 05/02, 04/03, 02/04, 29/04, 03/06, 01/07, 05/08, 02/09, 30/09, 04/11
1 to 2 weeks
3 to 4 weeks
5 to 12 weeks
- 1-hour one-to-one lessons are possible in addition to the group course