- to improve oral and reading comprehension, continuous speaking (presentations) and interaction (exchanges, conversation) and writing
- to foster autonomy to communicate in everyday, professional, or even university situations for the highest levels
- to reinforce language structures : grammar, vocabulary,spelling, etc.
- to express oneself with ease and fluency
The programme is determined according to the entrance level of the learner and their needs. Our programmes, in accordance with the CEFR, are designed with the aim of reaching the learners’ objectives.
Our lessons are based on referenced methods for foreign adult publics, using authentic documents and teaching materials created by the Carel.
As an option : private lessons of one hour in addition to the group lessons.
All year from 13/01/2020 to 30/04/2020 and from 11/05/2020 to 18/12/2020.
Specific dates for real beginners :
Bank holidays :
No lessons :
(The hours are done over 4 days instead of five)
The students are given two documents at the end of the training :
- an end of course certificate stating the duration and objectives of the course
- a report of the training which includes an evaluation of the skills acquired
Week : 360€
Additional hours : 65 € per hour