examsTCF ANF (Access to French Nationality)
A reference tool for candidates wishing to acquire French nationality
The TCF ANF is aimed at candidates for the acquisition of French nationality by marriage or naturalisation.
The test consists of 4 parts :
On computer :
- listening comprehension test (25 minutes)
- reading comprehension test (45 minutes)
- written test (30 minutes)
Face to face with an examiner :
- speaking test (10 minutes)
The sessions take place online at the CAREL on Wednesday afternoon.
Sessions programmed in 2020 :
- the 13rd January 2021 the 7th July 2021
- the 10th February 2021 the 4th August 2021
- the 10th March 2021 the 8th September 2021
- the 7th April 2021 the 13thOctober 2021
- the 5th May 2021 the 10th November 2021
- the 9th June 2021 the 8th December 2021
The results are available in approximately 10 days. The Carel will send each candidate a certificate valid for 2 years. It comprises a detailed score for the comprehension test, a score out of 20 for the speaking and writing test, aswell as the mentions stating if the overall level A2 and/or B1 were reached.
TCF Naturalisation : 150 €