OUR TEACHINGQUALIFIED INSTRUCTORS
Our instructors, specialists in the target language and trained in the use of new technologies, are attentive to the students’ needs and accompany them throughout their training.
Our programmes, in accordance with the Common European Framework for Languages, are subject to a specific preparation adapted to each level and take into account the objectives of each student.
ATTENTIVE TO STUDENTS NEEDS
Classroom activities are organized specifically to develop speaking and listening skills. The sessions in the language laboratory and multimedia workshops keep the students involved in every phase of their language development.
The activities in the TV studio enable students to role play real-life situations. Studio sessions are filmed and then analyzed in class or individually to make the students more conscious of their linguistic performance in order to improve their overall communication skills.
Our learners are taught by a permanent team of teachers. Our instructors are :
- National Education Certified or University graduates with internationally recognized degrees
- specialists in the target language
- experts in training adults and young people, and trained in the use of classroom technology
We provide academic advising at every step of the training program :
Before the course the students fill out a preliminary questionnaire to analyse their needs and objectives so that we can recommend an adapted and personnalised training programme
During the course each student is accompanied by our educational director attentive to their needs
At the end of the course the students are given 2 documents :
- an end of course certificate stating the objectives,nature and duration of the course
- an evaluation of the skills acquired with the teachers’ comments